Development Manager/Eiendomssjef, JYSK Norge
JYSK is one of the fastest growing retail chains in Europe and has expanded from one store in Denmark in 1979 to more than 3000 stores worldwide today. Every week three new JYSK stores open somewhere in the world.
The JYSK business concept focuses on selling quality products with a Scandinavian look and feel at very competitive prices. We have ambitious rearrangements and new opening plans in Norway over the next years.
JYSK Norway is looking for a dedicated and experienced professional to join the team as a Development/Expansion Manager
Do you want to be a part of great and competent team?
Then, go on reading and meet the possibilities!
Why join us?
JYSK Norway has 106 stores spread across the country. Currently, we have an aggressive plan for converting our stores to our new concept as well as annual new openings of stores related to our Business Plan.
What can you expect to be doing?
Development Manager is overall responsible for secure the growth of number of stores in JYSK Norway, as well as maintaining the current store portfolio through efficient facility management.
- Find potential store locations based on potential analyses, ensuring the expansion pace is kept according to budgets and needs
- Negotiate all parts of new lease contracts according to the defined rules and guidelines. Commercial and technical elements included.
- Ensure the establishment and maintenance of the necessary contact to developers and real-estate agents.
- Develop investment calculations, according to defined templates, together with Country Management.
- Participate in planning of new location and stores (customer analysis, contact to building administrators, follow up in building projects, prepare the presentation and excel files for new stores)
- Monitor, apply for and administer registrations and other types of legal documents for JYSK premises.
- Handle services/articles in security area (fire protection equipment, locks and keys for stores, etc)
- Participate actively in the monitoring and purchasing of electricity, heating, waste management and other current expense services.
- Follow up the landlords continuously during any store projects.
- Ensure the entering of the most favorable current expense contracts and according to determined guidelines.
- Continuously watch prices and general market potentials
- Observe and work within JYSK defined standards for buying services from constructions companies and other supplier
You will lead a team consisting of a Facility Coordinator and Development Coordinator, and work in close collaboration with other departments. You report directly to Country Director.
We are looking for a result oriented, proactive, competent and committed Development Manager with potential to develop together with our business.
You can be the one if:
- You are a professional that has a good understanding of the real estate market in Norway, with minimum of 2-4 years experience in expansion within a retail company
- You have experience with finding good locations which can be rented for JYSK stores
- You are very good in planning and implementing, as also in follow-up
- You have the ability to influence and communicate at all levels, which goes hand in hand with your positive, persistent, flexible and problem solving attitude
- You have an efficient, logical and practical approach to geting things done
- You are a great negotiator and always succeed within the business
- You like to travel
- You are fluent in Norwegian (CEFR level C2), and due to that our company language is English You are at minimum CEFR level B1.
- You have a driver license
- You have a friendly and “customer first” oriented attitude
- You like to work in a multinational/multicultural environment
You meet possibilities, and we offer you…
- opportunities for development and first-class practical trainings
- a great company culture with fast and practical decisions made at all levels in the organization
- a great introduction programme together with a training plan which will help you to deliver excellent results
- a great working environment and culture
- great colleagues
- good benefit package consisting of a good pension scheme, company car and a subsidized company loan agreement amongst others.
Seize this great opportunity to become part of JYSK.
If You are a potential candidate for us, You will be asked to answer a behavioral analysis and cognitive test before the first interview. We use these results to ensure the best and most relevant interview for both You and us. We also use these results actively in the event of employment for Your further development, training and leadership.
Vår jobsite: https://jobb.jysk.no/no/kundesenteret
Vårt internmagasin: https://gojysk.com/no